The No-toolchange Cold Roll Forming Machine BURS21
Conventionally, cold roll forming machines require you to;
1. purchase several sets of tools called “forming rolls” (one set for one product) and store them in your workplace,
2. replace the entire set of rolls at a changeover for different products, and
3. have experienced workers to adjust these changed rolls.
Our newly introducing No-toolchange Cold Roll Forming Machine BURS21 offers you a solution to these problems by (1) providing you with our newly developed roll set that can be used commonly for several products and (2) roll positioning NC system using screw mechanism with servo motors.
This innovation has reduced the tool change man-hour almost to zero and nearly doubled the productivity. This is the world first real time & cost-saving cold roll forming machine.
FEATURES OF CONVENTIONAL COLD ROLL FORMING MACHINE
1. Capable of continuous productions of products of the same profile
2. High profile accuracy and beautiful surface.
3. High production speed and High efficiency.
FEATURES OF NO-TOOLCHANGE COLD ROLL FORMING MACHINE
1. Special multi-purpose forming roll set.
2. Roll stands system that requires no experienced engineers.
3. Database for optimum positions of forming rolls.
ADVANTAGES AFTER THE INTRODUCTION
1. It zeros the labor of changing forming rolls.
2. It reduces the changeover time 95% ( e.g. 4 hours to 10 minutes)
3. It doubles the line’s productivity.
4. It solves the problems of stock control of forming rolls.
5. It can produce same products of different widths.
SPECIFICATIONS ( of the photo above)
Lip channel steel (19 types total)
(7 different product and 3 different thickness)
|Thickness||t1.6, t2.3, t3.2|
|Product tolerance||Within JIS standard|
|No. of roll stands||
|Roll adjustment||Servo motors and screw mechanism|
|Cassette base adjustment||Servo motors and screw mechanism|
|Drive motor||one 90kw and one 110kw|
|Changeover time||10 min. app. (Conventionally 4 hours app.)|
OTHER APPLICABLE PRODUCT TYPES
Light-gage channel, square tube, door frame, shelf plate, exterior wall panel, reflecting plate, and others.